5900 Six Forks Rd, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27609
Dear Valued Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few years, and all of us are resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable for our patients and staff.
Our office follows the current infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We made these changes as some COVID restrictions are no longer in effect. For example:
- We recommend that patients wear masks, but it is no longer required. If you would like a mask and do not have a one, we will provide one for you.
- Our waiting area is open.
- Hand sanitizer is located to the left of the front desk. You will also find sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed
- All staff members must continue to wear face coverings or masks as required by OSHA.
- Air purifiers will remain in the treatment rooms.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 919-847-8074 or visit our website at www.raleighmidtowndental.com.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you, our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Midtown Dental Team