5900 Six Forks Rd, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27609
Dear Valued Patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- All patients must wear masks. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please call 919-847-8074 and let the front desk know you are here before entering. Use of the waiting area is limited. We will let you know when you can enter the office.
- Upon entering the office, your temperature will be taken.
- Please use the hand sanitizer to the left of the front desk. You will also find sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We are asking family members and friends to remain in their vehicles until the end of the appointment. If you require assistance from a family member or friend, they must wear a mask into the office and return to their vehicle.
- Clear partitions will be at the reception counter.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- We will use face shields and an even higher level of face masks than we previously used.
- Air purifiers will be in the treatment rooms.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 919-847-8074 or visit our website at www.raleighmidtowndental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Midtown Dental Team